Wednesday, January 7, 2015

21 Day Corporate Fast - Day Three


Welcome to Day Three!

I am trusting your fast is progressing nicely and you are finding time to talk to the Father and reading His Word to gain His perspective on your life.  During my time of devotion this morning, the Lord brought to my mind the value of belonging, totally, to the Father.  It forced me to focus on the beauty and bliss of knowing my life and all that I am is in His hands.  Friend, there are not greater hands to secure you than the hands of the Master.  No matter where life and its experiences take you, His hands are your perpetual security.  The scripture in Acts 17:28 reminds us—“for in Him we live and move and have our being…”  I believe that says it all!  

As you move into day three of this time of fasting and consecration, I encourage you to rest in the fact that you belong [completely] to Him.  Every aspect of your life is fully in His hands; therefore, you have full and eternal security.  I leave for your meditation today Psalm 139:1-18; these words assure us of the Master’s perfect knowledge of man and His intimate concern for you.  May your day be warm and productive.

In Him,

Bishop James Izzard, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment